[rules-users] Drools with rules from database

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 11:08:40 EDT 2012

You will need to insert both Employee and EmployeeTypeSalary objects into
WM:-

Employee( "manager" )
Employee( "director" )
EmployeeTypeSalary( "manager", 100 )
EmployeeTypeSalary( "director", 300 )

You won't need any more rules than the one shown. This rule will not need
to be changed.

Just insert your reference data (EmployeeTypeSalary) and employee data
(Employee) into Working Memory.

How you get both the reference data and employee data is up to you. I'm not
about to embark on JDBC\JPA etc lessons.