[rules-users] Accessing FactField Metadata

pcourtney Philip_Courtney at sra.com
Thu Aug 23 12:31:37 EDT 2012

I have been able to access the FactType annotations by using
factType.getFactClass().getAnnotations(). However I cannot find any way to
access FactField annotations. Using a debugger I can see that the declared
type's field AnnotationDefinition is stored in the FieldDefinition but it is
not accessable via the FactField interface. Is there any way to access the
field annotations for DRL declared types? Will the 5.1.1 release fix the
problem (re JBRULES-2792)?

Thanks, Phil