[rules-users] GUVNOR Action in web guided decision table limit of characters

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 05:35:59 EDT 2012

If you are using 5.2 the only actions you can define for a web-guided
decision table are "Set the value of a field" and "Set the value of a field
on a new fact".

Neither of these actions permit raw text entry, so your question appears a
little strange. Can you please clarify?

Internally the fact\field names are a java.lang.String.