[rules-users] Marshalling/Unmarshalling KnowledgeBase/StatefulSession

Paulo Reis casmeiron at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 19:47:54 EDT 2012

Hi,

I've tried to serialize the KnowledgeBase to use later but when I do that, I get NullPointer in few rules that doesn't happens when running while building it form scrap:

Caused by: javax.ejb.EJBException: Exception executing consequence for rule "process sentence" in my.rules: java.lang.NullPointerException
	at org.glassfish.ejb.security.application.EJBSecurityManager.runMethod(EJBSecurityManager.java:1052)
	at org.glassfish.ejb.security.application.EJBSecurityManager.invoke(EJBSecurityManager.java:1124)
	at com.sun.ejb.containers.BaseContainer.invokeBeanMethod(BaseContainer.java:5388)
	at com.sun.ejb.EjbInvocation.invokeBeanMethod(EjbInvocation.java:619)
	at com.sun.ejb.containers.interceptors.AroundInvokeChainImpl.invokeNext(InterceptorManager.java:800)
	at com.sun.ejb.EjbInvocation.proceed(EjbInvocation.java:571)
	at org.jboss.weld.ejb.SessionBeanInterceptor.aroundInvoke(SessionBeanInterceptor.java:42)
	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor277.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.ejb.containers.interceptors.AroundInvokeInterceptor.intercept(InterceptorManager.java:861)

Im afraid that some transient attributes are used. Should I cache it on RAM?

Thanks in advance.

Paulo Reis
casmeiron at gmail.com