[rules-users] Different results with same fact base

raffi christian.koehler at s2008.tu-chemnitz.de
Mon Dec 3 04:17:43 EST 2012

While thinking about the problem I remembered Fusion and CEP. Could this be a
scenario for /entry-point/? The problem is, I have one rule, which minimizes
the master data. It is called before the one mentioned above with a higher
salience:
/
rule "exclude products"
	salience 25
	when
		$p	: Product(netUnitPrice < 4.00)
		or
		$p	: Product(onlineFlag == false)
	then
		retract($p);
end/

I would add the /entry-point/ statement only to the above mentioned
filter-rule and change back to my first solution (inserting Translog, firing
rules, retracting Translog).

Regards...