[rules-users] Using outcome of previous planning as input of new planning

Michiel Vermandel mvermand at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 4 11:15:09 EST 2012

Hi,

We need to plan tasks over a period of 6 months.
But when the next planning is done (months after the first planning) we need to know some details about the previous planning.
For example, a person should not execute the same task twice in a row.
So I need to know who did a specific task in the previous planning in order to verify that it is not the same in this planning.
Do I need to persist the solution of the first planning?
Is there any example amongst the list of available examples which can give me a head-start on this?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Michiel