[rules-users] How to ensure that a person does not execute the same task twice in a row?

Michiel Vermandel mvermand at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 4 11:40:26 EST 2012

Hi,

In my usecase I need to plan tasks (PlanningEntity).
I have two kinds of tasks (for example CleaningTask and InspectionTask (inspect that cleaning was OK)).
Each taskneeds to be assigned to a person and a period.
Person and period both are PlanningVariables.

I need to ensure that a person does not execute an InspectionTask twice in a row.
How can I find out what the previous task is that is assigned to a person?
It is not guaranteed that the person had a task in the previous period (period-1).

Thanks,

Michiel