[rules-users] Drools + Semantic Web : EulerGUI

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 08:06:06 EST 2012

Hi Jean-Marc,
Ouch! I will be doing a jBPM5 and Drools talk at the same time the same day
in the same city! I would love to go and see your talk, I guess that I will
miss that this time. Are you going to be around later this week? we can
probably arrange to meet. Is the content of the talk gonna be published
online somewhere?

On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 12:53 PM, Jean-Marc Vanel
<jeanmarc.vanel at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi London Drools users !
>
> I come to London.
> I'm available for a talk about what I do with Drools + Semantic Web +
> Controlled English with EulerGUI [1].
> I've set a Meetup in London on dec. 12, in need of a location :
> http://www.meetup.com/LondonSWGroup/events/94447932/
>
> First I'll be in Oxford from today to tuesday at AGI (Artificial General
> Intelligence) conference [2] . The thread for me there will be "how can an
> agent learn from its experience?" .
>
> [1]
> http://eulergui.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/eulergui/trunk/eulergui/html/documentation.html#L5890
> [2] http://agi-conference.org/2012/
> [3] http://www.meetup.com/LondonSWGroup/events/94447932/
>
> --
> Jean-Marc Vanel
> Déductions SARL - Consulting, services, training,
> Rule-based programming, Semantic Web
> http://deductions-software.com/
> +33 (0)6 89 16 29 52
> chat :  irc://irc.freenode.net#eulergui