[rules-users] A basic doubt about Drools Fusion

Adrián Paredes adrianp at epidataconsulting.com
Fri Dec 7 09:57:09 EST 2012

Thank you, Esteban.

You are right! If I insert two events A:

rulesTest.addEventA("123");
rulesTest.addEventA("456");

The second call of fireAllRules() activates the rule for the first object:

Event inserted com.epidataconsulting.drools.model.EventA
Event A 123 at Fri Dec 07 11:54:21 ART 2012
Event inserted com.epidataconsulting.drools.model.EventA

But not for the second.

How I can do to correct this behavior?

Thanks!

Adrian