[rules-users] Creating a Query in Guvnor

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 17:12:18 EST 2012

There isn't an explicit editor for this - there's a JIRA for it, but I
forget the number.

You might be able to work around it by either modifying the drools.package
asset or adding a query definition in the advanced view of the package
imports or global settings. All are added to the package DRL at compile
time. I've not tried any of these, so cannot guarantee any actually work.

sent on the move