[rules-users] Creating a Query in Guvnor

David R Robison drrobison at openroadsconsulting.com
Tue Dec 11 22:42:06 EST 2012

I tried this with no success. Any thought on how to resolve this? I have
a package defined in Guvnor and referenced in my change set. I can set
it up and fire all rules but I need a way to get the results out of my
stateless knowledge session. Any thoughts? David

David R Robison
Open Roads Consulting, Inc.
103 Watson Road, Chesapeake, VA 23320
phone: (757) 546-3401