[rules-users] How to implement the MoveIteratorFactory interface for ?

软件0907黄泓 917639537 at qq.com
Wed Dec 12 07:36:24 EST 2012

Hi,
 I have to implement this interface to meet requirement on performance and to use Random and JUST_IN_TIME configuration in xml. However, all examples provided implement MoveListFactory instead of this interface,and I don't quite understand how to implement the MoveIteratorFactory interface. The reference mannual told me not to create a collection of moves when creating the Iterator<Move>. I don't understand what this means,and how to use the arguments ScoreDirector and Random for each method. How can you get an iterator of moves if you do not make a collection of moves?And I don't quite understand  what the reference mannual means by saying "this interface gives you the ability to create a move just in time in the iterator's method next()".Does this mean I only have to provide a collection with only one move that was randomly chosen?Could you provide me an example on how to implement this interface on the curriculumcourse example?
 with kind regards