[rules-users] WS-Notifications support in Drools

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 05:00:34 EST 2012

Hi Amit, as far as I know the Drools project doesn't provide any
integration with WS-Notification, but at the same time I think that it's
not responsibility of the drools project to provide that kind of support.
Can you describe what are you trying to build?

Cheers

On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 8:05 AM, amit <amit.aggarwal at pb.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does Drools provides any support for WS-Notifications specifications.
> Does Drools have any implementations for WS-Notification specification
> e.t.c
>
> Many thanks in advance for any answer Yes or No.

 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar

 - Salatino "Salaboy" Mauricio -