[rules-users] Stateless session dis-associating listeners after first execute call. Bug or a feature?

Michal Bali michalbali at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 14:18:33 EST 2012

Hello,

I am using a stateless session. First I add an agenda event listener. When
I first call session.execute(Itelable) all works as expected. However when
I call it the second time (without adding the listener again) the listener
does not seem to be called at all.
However note that when I call session.getAgendaEventListeners() the event
listener is always there.
IMHO I am guessing that the 'dispose' method that is called behind the
scenes possibly dis-associates the event listener.
I've tested this with 5.5.Final. BTW This worked fine with Drools 5.0. I
haven't checked later versions.
I wonder is this a bug or a feature?

Isolated test case is attached.

Thank you.