[rules-users] How to copy the rules from one guvnor to another.

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 10:00:02 EST 2012

With 5.5 you can import the zip file, otherwise "yes" you are doing
everything correctly.

We don't have the ability to import or export single packages. AFAIK people
use the REST API to copy individual assets from one Guvnor instance to
another.

As for .pkg files these are a binary form of a KnowledgeBase and are as
such a Drools runtime artifact. See Drools Expert documentation
specifically KnowledgeBuilder for more information.

sent on the move