[rules-users] error when running guvnor

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 12:48:59 EST 2012

You could try deleting the repository folder and repository.xml file
created when Guvnor starts. These define the repository (so deleting will
blitz whatever you may have created). Trying to reuse across different
installations can cause problems (e.g you copied files from TC7 to JBoss
AS).

sent on the move