[rules-users] Need source code for Drools Database Interface

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 03:50:07 EST 2012

Anything on codehaus.org is probably stale: the last release on codehaus
was drools 2.x IIRC,
and we're now beyond 5.3.

Here's the official site:
   http://www.jboss.org/drools

Here's the documentation (look for what you want to do in drools expert
I presume)
   http://www.jboss.org/drools/documentation

All source code is here, but there's a lot of source code :)
   https://github.com/droolsjbpm

Op 02-02-12 09:44, tecshine schreef:
> Dears
>
> I have a requirement where the rules must be loaded from a database table. I
> got a reference to
> http://docs.codehaus.org/display/DROOLS/Loading+and+managing+rules+dynamically+from+a+database
> But I am unable to get the source code for the same. Can you point me to the
> correct location of the source code for the database interface.

With kind regards,
Geoffrey De Smet