[rules-users] make the Guvnor interface into French

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 04:17:00 EST 2012

If your browser's locale is fr_FR and you are using the Guvnor WAR
from here<http://www.jboss.org/drools/downloads>you should already see
the French version.

If your browser locale is not fr_FR you can still access the French UI by
appending ?locale=fr_FR to your URL.

Your browser's locale should be inherited from your PC's settings.