[rules-users] rule with array

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 02:36:25 EST 2012

On 15/02/2012, shawn <youngxiao121 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I found someone idea. It's kind of like split array.
>     when
> 	Request( $sPath : getSubjectPath() )  // get two dimensional array
>     then
>         for( int i = 0; i < $sPath.length; i++ ) {
>
>         insert( $sPath[i]);
>
>         }
> But I don't know how to find the facts that are inserted through for loop.

This is almost certainly not a good idea. Apart from not being able to
write a pattern for int[] you'd have to deal with the inserted arrays,
and the efficiency isn't improved by this at all. If you don't see a
triple nested loop in your code then this doesn't mean that it isn't
there.

It seems to me that the type of Request could be improved upon.