[rules-users] KnowledgeAgent custom class loader not working for PKG resources

Esteban Aliverti esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 13:07:08 EST 2012

I added some comments to the issue and provided a possible solution to it.
I'm waiting for the review and comments from the core developers.
In the meantime, if you have some skills with maven and git and you don't
want to wait, you can create your own version of drools applying the
provided patch to see if everything is ok.

Best Regards,

Esteban Aliverti
- Developer @ http://www.plugtree.com
- Blog @ http://ilesteban.wordpress.com