[rules-users] (no subject)

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 11:29:00 EST 2012

If you look at the implementation of  EventFactHandle.getEndTimestamp
(not ...eSt...) you'll see why: it returns startTimestamp + duration.

You should *not* use methods that aren't in the stable part of the Drools API.

Also, the documentation does not tell you that you can map event
attributes to start and end of an event - only the start and the
duration.

-W