[rules-users] Drools facts using POJO accessor methods error

Brad Davis bdavis at redhat.com
Mon Feb 27 14:46:01 EST 2012

Maybe you would be better off leveraging Guvnor for the Rules Editing.  Then you would just need to develop a hook that calls JAXB to take an XML Schema to a Pojo Object Model within the Guvnor system.

Brad Davis
Red Hat Consulting
Email: bdavis at redhat.com | c: 980.226.7865 | http://www.redhat.com