[rules-users] 5.4.0.Beta2 parse error in consequence /* in string

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 02:14:33 EST 2012

This is an MVEL issue, which doesn't have a lexer and doesn't use
antlr. MVEL just picks up characters from a stream, trying to compact
them into tokens, apparently according to some state, in highly
brittle code. (I'm not slandering - the author's comment says so, too.)

I cannot reproduce the bug using "//" (5.3.0).

-W