[rules-users] How to get my Eclipse Indigo ready to develop Guvnor 5.x

ndipiazza nicholas.dipiazza at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 19:47:49 EST 2012

Hi group. Just a fun general question.

I am interested in starting to help out one of our big clients using Guvnor
5.x make small tweaks to the GWT GUI as they request, and then possibly
contribute some of these fixes to the general community.

However, I am not sure what Eclipse Plug-ins I should add in order to get
going with GWT.

Here are the ones I'm going to add:

GWT plug-in: http://code.google.com/eclipse/
JBoss-Tools latest: http://www.jboss.org/tools/download.html
Maven plugin: Latest from eclipse marketplace

What else? Any tips?