[rules-users] Slinding window !

Hassan azbakh01 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 04:43:13 EST 2012

Hi Edson,

If I really understood, In the first case, the windows are moving in time so
all events found are activated, and are not retracted from the agenda even
after their expiration.
so that:

                $a : Event1() over window:time(2s)

fires all events.

In the second case (with accumulate/collect ), these functions are applied
in the moment of firing, so they will consider the last window before firing
events which is the interval *]DateOfFire-2s,DateOfFire]* therefore only
events occurring in this interval will be fired.

Please Edson tell me if this is exactly what the documentation means ??