[rules-users] KnowledgeAgent Changeset problems

Davide Sottara dsotty at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 19:18:04 EST 2012

@Alberto, Herman,
sorry, it seems that even the schemalocation I provided is outdated... The
xsd is actually included in the droolsjbpm-knowledge api, so it's part of
the distribution. It can also be found here
https://raw.github.com/droolsjbpm/droolsjbpm-knowledge/master/knowledge-api/src/main/resources/change-set.xsd

@Alberto:
the applyChangeSet method requires a ChangeSet resource. You should create a
changeset xml which contains the URLresource pointing to your directory.
This URLresource will contain the "file://..." URL and the resourcetype of
the items contained in the directory (e.g. DRLs)

If you configure the KA to monitor for changes (and activate the relative
scanner services), the KA will stay "alive" until you stop such
thread-animated functionalities, so make sure to stop and dispose everything
when you are done. You can read the details in section 4.2.6 of the
documentation, which is dedicated to the KA.

As for issue #4, I tried to reproduce it. If the package is the same, it
should work... which version of drools are you using?
Davide