[rules-users] Extracting management information from the content of the rules

Esteban Aliverti esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 02:26:27 EST 2012

There is a Drools' module called drools-verifier that can be used to
achieve what you are looking for. Unfortunately there is no integration
with Guvnor. So basically you will need to create your own app using
drools-verifier's API.

Best Regards,

Esteban Aliverti
- Developer @ http://www.plugtree.com