[rules-users] urlResource, applyChangeset and authentication error

kachaps4u kachanAnidharan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 13:49:08 EST 2012

/Class path is defined and ChangeSet.xml is inside it. Below you can see my
classpath for the drools project. I found my ChangeSet.xml exists in rules
folder too. Please read my edited post before. I am trying to solve that
object instance error. Any reason why?/

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<classpath>
	<classpathentry kind="src" path="src/main/java"/>
	<classpathentry kind="src" path="src/main/rules"/>
	<classpathentry kind="con" path="org.eclipse.jdt.launching.JRE_CONTAINER"/>
	<classpathentry kind="con" path="DROOLS/Drools"/>
	<classpathentry kind="output" path="bin"/>
</classpath>