[rules-users] Large number of rules in Drools

Shweta1986 shweta.a.thakkar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 16:58:49 EST 2012

Hi,
         I am using drools for 2 of our projects. For one of them I have
more than 20K simple rules. But with number of rules I have started seeing
out of memory exceptions and also configuring 20K rules through guvnor is
difficult. Is there an alternative for this? Is there something like  file
upload for drl on guvnor ? Is there a limit on number of rules ?

Thanks,
Shweta