[rules-users] Inserting rules from guvnor into database

srinivasasanda srinivasasanda at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 09:54:59 EST 2012

Hi All,

Greetings,

I would like to know how to insert the rules from guvnor into
database.Ofcourse,I retrieved the rules from guvnor through KnowledgePackage
classes and API and inserted manually through java code.

But,I should not need that.My requirement is whenever i created rule in the
guvnor and click save changes,my repository of rules must be inserted into
database(mysql or postgres).How can i achieve that.Please suggest me.How can
i achieve that.

Thanks in Advance