[rules-users] Extracting management information from the content of the rules

Henrique Lira henriquedlira at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 4 15:03:02 EST 2012

Hi Davide,interesting the possibility of inverse transformation Decision Trees. We have many rules that use DT, so if this functionality existed, it could help us to extract some of the reports we need.

It is true that we still would have no information of the other rules, written in DRL for example, but it would help a lot.
Is there some place where we could vote for this functionality to be prioritized in the next version of Guvnor?

Bests,
Henrique