[rules-users] Lists of Lists membership

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 01:53:57 EST 2012

This fires once for each matching sub-list:

... $array: arrayOfString,...
$listlist: List() # List of List of String
$list: List() from $listlist
eval( allContainedIn( $list, $array ) )

Inserting objects of type List and writing patterns "List()" is
just as iffy as picking "George Smith" from the telephone book.
But if the List<List<String>> is a field, it can be bound to a
variable just the same.

Surely you don't need help in coding function allContainedIn.
-W