[rules-users] Interacting with the Editor

srinivasasanda srinivasasanda at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 06:27:00 EST 2012

Thanq Manstis,I've referred and understood the content in the link.But,the u
specified in that link as "*change the action attribute of html and write on
ur own*".

In brleditor.html page,when i click the submit button it is navigating to
StandaloneServlet(seen in browser).Where that servlet must be writte?can you
suggest me any hint regarding that action part.