[rules-users] Interacting with the Editor

Esteban Aliverti esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 10:11:30 EST 2012

The content of the post is a little bit outdated. The name of the servlet
has change to StandaloneEditorServlet, as stated in the documentation. This
servlet is provided by Guvnor and it is where your initial request must go.
Please refer to the documentation and use the post just like a guide.

Best Regards,

Esteban Aliverti
- Developer @ http://www.plugtree.com
- Blog @ http://ilesteban.wordpress.com