[rules-users] xls decisiontable -> unable to resolve method using strict-mode

ollem olle.martensson at digitalroute.com
Thu Jan 5 11:40:56 EST 2012

Hello!

I'm using a knowledgeagent to point out a changeset XML which contains the
following DTABLE:

<resource source='file:/../templatetest.xls' type='DTABLE' />

when I compile I get the following error:

Unable to Analyse Expression request == "/":
[Error: unable to resolve method using strict-mode:
ultra.Default.ultra.MYHTTPD.request()]
[Near : {... request == "/" ....}]
             ^
[Line: 7, Column: 10] : [Rule name='print the incoming query_9']

The weird this is that MYHTTPD class is a javabean and contains getRequest
and setRequest methods.
notice that it tries a no getter method
ultra.Default.ultra.MYHTTPD.request().
If I do the same logic from a normal DRL rules file it works fine.
MYHTTPD is generated so I cannot past the source here, but it's correct and
as I mentioned working in DRL files.

this is how the XSL file looks like:

RuleSet	A rules test
Import	ultra.Default.ultra.MYHTTPD