[rules-users] Large number of rules in Drools

Shweta1986 shweta.a.thakkar at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 21:03:09 EST 2012

Thanks for the replies..the problem with  import from drl is if number of
rules is high it times out..also I cannot build the package as it says
"network error".

And my rules are very simple it is like if string comparison then set
that's it..still for 20k rules I have lot if issues..guvnor UI timeout
while building the rules.memory issues in application as well while reading
rules on startup.

Thanks,
Shweta