[rules-users] 答复: 答复: Concurrent rule fire

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 10:58:40 EST 2012

The question of how to handle program failures is not a Drools issue.
Processing transaction data with a RBS isn't much differenf. A
simple analysis must anszwer questions such as

   - Is processing of one transaction in any way dependent on the
   processing of previous transactions?
   - Is it necessary to conserve the results of one transactions in Working
   Memory?
   - For a restart: How can you establish check points?
   - Is it necessary to execute all transactions in one huge bunch?
   - If one transaction fails, can you recover and continue? How can you
   deal with the failed transaction later on?

In short - questions that have been asked since the invention of data
processing ;-) But an answer requires - as always - detailed information.

-W