[rules-users] 答复: 答复: 答复: Concurrent rule fire

Zhuo Li milanello1998 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 11:55:31 EST 2012

Laun,

See below.

Thanks

Abe

发件人: rules-users-bounces at lists.jboss.org
[mailto:rules-users-bounces at lists.jboss.org] 代表 Wolfgang Laun
发送时间: 2012年1月8日 23:59
收件人: Rules Users List
主题: Re: [rules-users] 答复: 答复: Concurrent rule fire

The question of how to handle program failures is not a Drools issue.

Processing transaction data with a RBS isn't much differenf. A

simple analysis must anszwer questions such as

*	Is processing of one transaction in any way dependent on the
processing of previous transactions?

//No. I can get correct result when I re-load and re-process the
transaction.

*	Is it necessary to conserve the results of one transactions in
Working Memory?

//no. we have all transactions’ status recorded in DB when start matching.

*	For a restart: How can you establish check points?

//check points are set to the beginning when system receives transactions.

*	Is it necessary to execute all transactions in one huge bunch?

//not necessary. We have transaction partition set already. Different
regions will go to different instances/ sessions.

*	If one transaction fails, can you recover and continue? How can you
deal with the failed transaction later on?

//I will just load the received transaction and re-process it.

In short - questions that have been asked since the invention of data
processing ;-) But an answer requires - as always - detailed information.

// I agree with your comments. I guess I misled people here by saying DR…
what I really want to know is just if Drools will prevent firing the same
rules against the same working memory concurrently…

-W