[rules-users] FactType returns null when creating a java client on Eclipse invoking a rule in Guvnor

Andre Fonseca andre.fonseca at mail.com
Sun Jan 8 16:39:16 EST 2012

Hi, another comment

 When I try to access my own package using

 http://localhost:8090/drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/package/mypackage/LATEST

 I am getting

 java.lang.NullPointerException
 java.io.OutputStream.write(Unknown Source)
 org.drools.guvnor.server.files.FileManagerUtils.loadBinaryPackage(FileManagerUtils.java:189)
 But when I try using http://localhost:8090/drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/package/mypackage/LATEST.drl I can download the drl file TIA