[rules-users] Drools Rules Mysql Configuration

Esteban Aliverti esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 14:48:40 EST 2012

Guvnor relies on JCR to persist its data. Maybe there is a way to configure
Jackrabbit (the JCR implementation that Guvnor uses by default), but I
don't know.
Webdav is another way to access the assets inside guvnor. Using a webdav
browser (I think Internet Explorer is one. Another one is Nautilus) you can
browse and get the content of the assets stored inside Guvnor:
http://docs.jboss.org/drools/release/5.4.0.Beta1/drools-guvnor-docs/html_single/index.html#d0e2870

Another way to access the rules inside Guvnor is to use REST-API:
http://docs.jboss.org/drools/release/5.4.0.Beta1/drools-guvnor-docs/html_single/index.html#d0e2327

Best Regards,

Esteban Aliverti
- Developer @ http://www.plugtree.com