[rules-users] For loop inside a modify block problem

Martin A wmlsub at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 05:42:17 EST 2012

hi,
No, it's not literally my rule, I've changed the words :)
In my rule I have the ()

Still wondering what's the problem with the rule. I've noticed many times
that when there is some error, the engine may describe another, completely
irrelevant error. Maybe this is the case again.
It is strange that when I comment the for loop thing work fine....

Regards,
Martin