[rules-users] unable to update the changes (guvnor rules) to application using changeset

srinivasasanda srinivasasanda at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 09:38:59 EST 2012

Hi Esteban,

I need a small clarification regarding this context.Can you please suggest
me.

Actually My above code where I'm applying ChangeSet to local DRL files in
localsystem.My Java code is working fine and displaying packages and othere
content.It means my ChangeSet.xml is as follows:
<add>
         <resource source='file:D:\rulemaster.drl' type='DRL' />
    </add>
But,When I specify resource source as DRL file from guvnor(REST API) as
below
 <resource
source='http://localhost:8080/guvnor-5.3.0.Final-jboss-as-5.1/rest/packages/pricing/source'
type='DRL' />
         <resource
source='http://localhost:8080/guvnor-5.3.0.Final-jboss-as-5.1/rest/packages/search/source'
type='DRL' />
My Java code is not working correctly.Can you please suggest me why this
difference is?

I'm using guvnor 5.3.Is it possible in guvnor 5.3?