[rules-users] Drools Rules Mysql Configuration

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 16:12:07 EST 2012

No, that is not possible.

JCR stores its data in a non-normalized binary format.

You can learn more from the Apache Jackrabbit documentation.

The "View Source" operation uses JCR methods to retrieve an assets
definition from JCRs binary format and parse this into DRL.

It might be possible to add your own CheckinEvent listener and retrieve (at
most) Drools internal representation of an asset before it is written to
JCR but you'd still need to parse this into DRL.

I suggest you search the source for CheckinEvent and ContentHandler. These
will give you an idea.

I am not at my computer now so cannot advise any mire specifically. Have a
look and let me know if you can find your way.

sent on the move