[rules-users] unable to update the changes (guvnor rules) to application using changeset

srinivasasanda srinivasasanda at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 05:50:44 EST 2012

Esteban,I'm using Drools 5.3 jars and also guvnor version is 5.3.

All the other classes which retrieve all rules,packages present in guvnor
working fine.But only in the above Java code in implementation of
ChangeSet,I didnt get any exceptions but My packages that are retrieving
using ChangeSet.xml returning 0.

Using REST API in the ChangeSet..Will it work fine?Can you please suggest me
this ChangeSet implementation.Does it work fine in 5.3 with above Java code