[rules-users] Calling POJO class get Method in BRL

srinivasasanda srinivasasanda at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 02:22:32 EST 2012

Hi,

I've a BRL with Person as a fact containing field name age(in sample
package).

Now,I've a POJO class named PersonDetails with fields age,name with its
getters,setters methods.Now I uploaded that POJO model in that sample
package.

Now,I need to check in When condition of brl whether age in Person fact is
equal to the value obtained from getAge() method of PersonDetails POJO
class.

When I used guided editor it is giving as age is equal to 1.Literal
Value,2.Expression editor,3.Formulae.

How can i achieve that ??I should create new instance of PersonDetails p in
When condition and i should call p.getAge() and that value must be compared
to age in Person Fact.
Can you please suggest me how to achieve this..

Thanks