[rules-users] Application Guvnor integration

Senthil K kris.senthilkumar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 02:22:17 EST 2012

Thank you Manstis..I'm able to retrieve the packages and rulenames through
ChangeSet.I verified that example(Mortgages).But,When I delete a rule in
guvnor,the change is not getting reflecting in my Java code..I think the
ResourceScanner is unable to start the service.Here is the following
exception I'm getting when i add the below lines
ResourceChangeScannerConfiguration sconf=

ResourceFactory.getResourceChangeScannerService().newResourceChangeScannerConfiguration();

sconf.setProperty("drools.resource.scanner.interval", "30");

ResourceFactory.getResourceChangeScannerService().configure(sconf);

ResourceFactory.getResourceChangeNotifierService().start();

ResourceFactory.getResourceChangeScannerService().start();
*This is exception I'm getting*
Exception in thread "Thread-3" java.lang.IllegalStateException: reader does
have a modified date
	at
org.drools.io.impl.ReaderResource.getLastModified(ReaderResource.java:64)
	at
org.drools.io.impl.ResourceChangeScannerImpl.scan(ResourceChangeScannerImpl.java:166)
	at
org.drools.io.impl.ResourceChangeScannerImpl$ProcessChangeSet.run(ResourceChangeScannerImpl.java:311)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
After starting Notification service
After rule engine start
no of packages1
This is : pricing Packages and  RuleName is ageprice
This is : pricing Packages and  RuleName is incomeprice
This is : pricing Packages and  RuleName is cpvprice

How to scan changes in that ChangeSet.Did my Java code went wrong??Can you
please help me out this..Please
Thanks