[rules-users] Multiple conditions in a single BRL

srinivasasanda srinivasasanda at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 09:11:08 EST 2012

Hi,

Please suggest me in achieving my requirement.My requirement is.

When

Person age is equal to 25,Print 25 and return 25..else if Person age is
equal to 30,Print 30 and return 30,else if Person age is equal to 50,print
50 return 50..

How can I write these nested type of  if-else statements in a single
BRL.Please suggest me.I tried by verifying docs bt couldnt find solution...

Thanks