[rules-users] ArrayIndexOutOfBounds exception when predicate parameter is varArgs

Vincent Legendre vincent.legendre at eurodecision.com
Tue Jan 17 14:08:13 EST 2012

ok, did not know that.
If you use lists, you can use the 'contains' operator then, instead of
your predicates (will be more efficient).

But I think it is better to deal with Event objects (will be even more
efficient, and far much extensible in the future when you will want to
add more business logic, for example using fusion temporal operators ...).
And may be that in fact, it is your GameStateController that should be a
living ksession in where you post events ...