[rules-users] Why isn't my rule firing??

dunnlow dunnlow at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 16:31:33 EST 2012

Ok, still working on this, but I have more information from

http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/fireAllRules-multiply-times-td1019111.html#a1019469

and

http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/How-to-avoid-multiple-calls-to-fireAllRules-if-possible-td50345.html#a50349

apparently fireallrules() doesn't actually fire all rules...the second time.
this noob is unclear why, but i'm looking into a way to update an fact
handle.  (One challenge I left out of my initial description is that
eventually I'll be connecting to a session on a drools server - so that
further limits my options)