[rules-users] FireAllRules for all agenda

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 01:55:45 EST 2012

Hopefully there's no dependency on the order of agenda groups.

You can write relatively simple code to retrieve all rules from
all knowledge packages; from the rules you can determine the
Set<String> of agenda group names. To run, you give focus to
all Set elements and then call fireAllRules.

The agenda groups will terminate, one after the other, returning you
eventually to MAIN, whose rules will fire last.

-W